THE RECIPEMakes two 8-inch skillets.
110g plant-based butter
80g Belazu Tahini
90g white sugar
100g brown sugar
1 flax egg
120g plain flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
140g H!P Oat Milk Chocolate
1 tbsp ManiLife Deep Roast Crunchy Peanut Butter
1. Cream the butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy.
2. Mix in the flax egg and the tahini until fully combined.
3. Add all of the dry ingredients and mix until uniform.
4. Roughly chop the chocolate and add into the dough.
5. Place enough into the skillet so it covers the base by about an inch. (The rest of the mix can be kept in the freezer to use at another time)
6. Cool the skillet in the fridge until the cookie dough is rock hard, for approximately an hour.
7. Turn the oven on to 170 C, once it has reached temperature bake the cookie for around 20 minutes or until baked through but still a little soft.
8. Take out of the oven and dollop the peanut butter over the cookie.
9. Serve with a big scoop of your fave vegan ice cream while it’s still warm.
10. Serve immediately but remember the skillet is HOT.
You can thank us later.
Want to win a delicious bundle of ManiLife, Belazu and H!P Chocolate goodies, enter our competition here.