Plant-Based Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
At H!P, we're OBSESSED with Chocolate Banana Bread, so the fact that @munchingwithmolly_x has upped the game with this unbelievably squidgy, sweet and stunning (and vegan-friendly!) Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Bread is a dream come true. Using our delicious Peanut Butter Oat Milk Chocolate Truffle Bites, this vegan banana bread recipe is a game-changer.
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 75ml vegetable oil
- 100g light brown sugar
- 225g plain flour
- 2-3tsp baking powder
- 2-3tsp cinnamon
- H!P Peanut Butter Truffle Bites
- Creamy Original H!P Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (optional but obviously recommend)
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/180C fan.
2. Mix your wet ingredients together, then fold in the dry ingredients and combine well.
3. Pour the mixture into a lined loaf tin, top with more chopped chocolate, and bake for 30 mins until a skewer comes out clean.
4. Serve warm and top with peanut butter and extra chocolate.
Be sure to share to share and tag us @hipchocolate if you make this delicious dairy-free chocolate banana bread!