A must have vegan snack for summer, these Banana & Peanut Butter H!P Nice Cream Lollies are a beautifully refreshing sweet treat. Keep cool and treat yourself with creamy nice cream and even creamier oat milk chocolate. These vegan ice cream treats are easy to make and just as good as your 99 Flake. See the recipe below:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 100g plant-based yoghurt
- 2 heaped tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 50g H!P Creamy & Smooth Oat Milk Chocolate (our your favourite flavour)
- Selection of toppings (we used cashews, coconut flakes and sprinkles)
1. Blend three ripe bananas with 100g vegan yoghurt and two heaped tablespoons of your favourite smooth peanut butter.
2. Pour into an ice lolly mould.
3. Freeze overnight or until set.
4. Melt down your fave H!P chocolate bar.
5. Dip your lollies into the melted chocolate, top with tasty nibbles of your choosing and enjoy!
See us make the recipe ourselves here.
PSA: If you want an extra ice cold chocolate treat, try popping our Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffle Bites in your freezer for a couple of hours. Trust us when we say it's a GLORIOUS experience biting into that cold chocolate shell filled with smooth peanut butter.