It often feels like Overnight Oats are taking over the world (the world being our instagram feed), and it's for good reason. At H!P, it's no secret that we're obsessed with harnessing the divine power of oats, and @munchingwithmolly_x has, yet again, given us a creamy chocolate oat recipe that's plant-based, looks stunning and tastes OATrageously delicious. In celebration of our newest flavour, the Crunchy Orange Bar, these vegan-friendly chocolate overnight oats are covered with a layer of crackable chocolate orange and have a thick, creamy, dreamy texture.
- 50g oats
- 30g Vegan Chocolate Protein (optional)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 200ml plant-based milk
- 30g (minimum) H!P Crunchy Orange, melted
- Oranges or Easy Peelers
- Orange zest
1. Mix all the ingredients together well (except the chocolate and oranges) until they form a porridge-like consistency.
2. Add a layer of orange segments to the bottom of a jar, then spoon over the porridge.
3. Melt your H!P chocolate and pour over the porridge mixture, spreading evenly, and top with a sprinkling of orange zest.
4. Pop your jar in the fridge and leave it to set overnight.
5. Crack open the chocolate layer and enjoy the best overnight oats you've ever tasted. To up your oat game, we always recommend mixing our oat m!lk Chocolate Buttons or Caramel Crunch Chocolate Peanuts into your porridge.
Be sure to share to share and tag us @hipchocolate if you make this delicious dairy-free chocolate overnight oat recipe!