JOIN THE H!P TEAM
We're looking for a few H!Psters to join our team!
Please check out these roles on LinkedIn
H!P is a fast-growing (and delicious) vegan chocolate brand with listings in Sainsbury’s, Ocado, Booths, WHSmiths, Whole Foods and Getir, as well as our DTC e-commerce site. We have recently secured a multi-million pound investment and we’re ready and eager to scale the brand.
We're on a mission to drive positive change within the chocolate industry. We are committed to creating the best plant-based chocolate that tastes good and does good too.
We use business as a force for good by prioritising both people and planet alike. We're B Corp certified and a proud member of 1% For The Planet. We are passionate about fostering and maintaining an excellent culture with deep-rooted values that are shared by the entire team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus (individual & company performance-related)
- Medical insurance – Vitality provided (once probation passed)
- Pension – People’s Pension (once probation passed)
- Training budget - up to £500 a year
- Hybrid office and working from home model (in office Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Early finish every Friday at 4.30 pm, and currently trialling last Friday of month WFH with a finish at 2.30 pm
- Work from abroad two weeks a year
- Paid team social events every 2 months if targets hit
- Office dog policy
- All the chocolate you can possibly eat
Our office is a 5 minute walk from Holloway Road, Drayton Park, and Arsenal, and 10 minutes from Highbury & Islington Station.
We know that no community can thrive without diversity and inclusivity. Love Cocoa Ltd recruits, employs, trains and promotes regardless of race, religion, status, sexuality, gender identity, age, appearance or disability. We value diversity, encourage collaboration and treat all with equal respect.
Inevitably, we're slightly biased, but at H!P you'll be working alongside a team of hard-working, friendly and enthusiastic individuals. We care about the planet, we care about great-tasting chocolate and we care about our community.